Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny with a chance of rain this morning with the high of 56 and the low of 46.

I am not sure what dinner will be tonight.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Our DGD graduates from Ball State this eve. So we are just going to graze today. We have to leave here 4:30. I'm not gonna let Joe eat the leftover cabbage tho. LOL

Comment

I’m going to my daughter and son in laws home this afternoon for Dinner and pool party. I have my suit ready but am seriously considering not taking it. I would rather watch the kids play than get in the pool. The younger one love water balloons. I would fix a dessert if I can find something in the pantry to use for pie filling.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
        Our DGD graduates from Ball State this eve. So we are just going to graze today. We have to leave here 4:30. I'm not gonna let Joe eat the leftover cabbage tho. LOL
        Sounds good, rosie... congratulations to your granddaughter.

Maybe you would care to explain why to don't want Joe to eat the leftover cabbage! *LOL*
        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

Sounds good, rosie... congratulations to your granddaughter.

Maybe you would care to explain why to don't want Joe to eat the leftover cabbage! *LOL*
          Could it possibly be that it would turn him into a “social leper” as my Dad used to say?

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy but dry today. I did sleep in this morning, and it felt good to not have to drive anywhere today. I must say I was very happy with the mileage I got in my Subaru, the average mileage was between 33 and 34 mpg. Nice! I’ve been busy today cleaning out the file cabinet, I think I’m going to do like my friend Sue does and burn the stuff in my BBQ.. I was going to shred it all but I’m pretty sure I’d burn the shredder up. I thought I still had one of those little newspaper grill things in the shed but I must have gotten rid of it. Sure could use it now! Oh well, it’ll get done.

I’m going to have some Trader Joe’s green chile and cheese tamales and a salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
            X