Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Another lovely day has full of sunshine has risen over the land and is just perfect. I am getting a lot of things done outside and the neighbor kids are all so eager when it involves things they can do and feel so proud about. Especially helping planting some of the garden items. Even more proud when they can help harvest and eat some of it!!

The high today will be a summery 82 and the low of 55.

I am making a chef salad with egg salad in it and leftover Waldorf salad for dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny high 85. Tooooo hot for me but not tuning on A/C yet. Have to go to cemetery, all the flowers blew away.

Between me, Joe and the chickens we wiped all leftovers out last eve. So we are having chef salads also. Sure would be nice to have a garden tomato, but I just planted them so that's not happenen. Good ol romas. At least ya get the illusion of a tomato.

Comment

My tomato and pepper plants are looking so good but not planting mine yet. I wait till the end of May as we can get a good frost during this time. It will be a cool down next week so that is my heads- up warning for being cautious. I can almost taste them. I am doing 4 kinds this year. So, love them as do the neighbor kids.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Lovin' this summery weather
        Altho it is fairly warm today, I'm going to cook dinner in my oven, probs get heck from hubby for that hahaha
        Dinner will be A pierogy casserole, I will add in some leftover ham. A delicious one pot meal
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I was out bright and early at 6 am this morning walking the dog and working him out before it got to hot outside. We have dog class tonight so I am making chicken stove top casserole in the crock pot.

Comment

I’ve got salad in my fridge that I can eat when I finally get ready to eat. I’ve been waiting for the cable to come on but suspect it is questionable when that will happen. The city has been working in my neighborhood and I suspect the severely damaged the line. No estimate yet of repair time yet. Call me irritated and cranky. Computer down and TV’s too.

Comment

Gee, it was really pretty out this morning but the wind and clouds are picking up now. I’ve been having a very lazy day today, I just really wanted to kick back and relax. I’ve got a little dog sprawled out next to me, she really looks comfy.

I’m going to make a sandwich using the Don Lee chicken patties I got from Costco on an English muffin, I’ll add tomatoes, pickles, red onions and cheese to it too. I’ll make some green salad to go with it.

Comment

Working...
              X