Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be the last day of this beautiful weather with a high of 81 and the low of 61. We hit 90 here yesterday and it felt nice even if I was outside for 5 hrs. getting things done. All the wind chimes have been washed and hung in record time as the kids were so happy and willing with their help. We planted some seeds and will finish up today with what we can do for now. Still a widow for frost so even if I want everything planted I will wait a little longer.

DGS will make sub sandwiches and said ice cream along with will make the perfect meal. Works for me!

What is your Friday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Same as usual, sheep brains with salt and bread and baked beans

Comment

I really want pizza but by the time dinner rolls arround I will no doubt be ready for something else. I had lunch and that really didn’t taste good to me. I have plenary of salad to prepare.

Comment

It’s been a really nice day today. I took Abby to the vet for her glucose curve testing at 8:30 this morning, and I’ll be going go get her at about 4:45 pm. I spent the day getting my Ruggable rugs washed and dried. The runners were really fast to do but the 8x10 rugs are being real stinkers to dry. I probably should have taken them to the one laundromat we have in town but I just didn’t feel like it. Oh well, they’ll get dry eventually!

I made spaghetti squash casserole for dinner tonight and it tasted so good! I used Italian sausage in it instead of ground Turkey and I’ve got enough left for a couple more meals.

Comment

[QUOTE=CharleneG;n757969]It’s been a really nice day today. I took Abby to the vet for her glucose curve testing at 8:30 this morning, and I’ll be going go get her at about 4:45 pm. I spent the day getting my Ruggable rugs washed and dried. The runners were really fast to do but the 8x10 rugs are being real stinkers to dry. I probably should have taken them to the one laundromat we have in town but I just didn’t feel like it. Oh well, they’ll get dry eventually!

Charlene, I had never heard of ruggable rugs til you mentioned them in an earlier post. I googled them and dang wish I had known about them 20 yrs ago. I would have some. They look amazing and I love that they can be washed & dried. I would definitely take them to laundromat. Idk if my washer could handle an 8x10

Comment

Rosie, I really like them a lot. The nice thing is if you get tired of a pattern you can just order the decorative tops and use the same backing. We did that with one of ours, makes it cheaper. I do believe next time the 8x10’s need washing I will go to a laundromat to do it. My washer handles them pretty well but the dryer isn’t quite up to it. The rugs took a beating while Ken was sick and then having guests and dogs didn’t help either. They’re nice and clean now.

Comment

Working...
            X