Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly cloudy with rain moving in this afternoon and the high 78 and the low of 61.

I am pulling some chicken I froze that I had shredded from the freezer and making BBQ chicken sandwiches, deviled eggs, baked beans along with some beautiful strawberries I found on sale so I bought 9 lbs. and froze most of them.

What will be your meal for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Seems to be that we will be blessed with at least a half day of sunshine! I have to go to a bridal luncheon shower at 11:30, will be nice that we will be able to sit outside.
    Dinner will be my taco thingys
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Have fun Mudder!!

Comment

It is stinkin hot. Had to partially cover tomato plants, they were getting sunburn. Their lookin better now. Beans and cucks are up and strong. Planted spinach amd lettuce yesterday. Only have beets and zuccs to go. I'm always excited for my garden then when I start planting I think good grief what was I thinking? Only plan to can beets this year.
        I've been cleaning my room this morning. My mind was a complete blank on supper. Joe said had about omlets, so yea baby omlets it is

Comment

I am wanting pizza but probably won’t order one as I probably couldn’t eat much of even a small pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
            I am wanting pizza but probably won’t order one as I probably couldn’t eat much of even a small pizza.
            I always order the biggest pizza. It keeps great in the fridge. Warm it up in a skillet. Makes the crust crispy again. Now that I have an air fryer I stick it there for few min and it's just like the day you ordered it.

Comment

I agree rosie. I just do mine a little different by putting in the toaster oven on the rack and set the toast function on medium. In about 3-4 minutes, hot and a crispy crust that also tastes out of the oven fresh. I used a skillet for years and found that really worked well also.

Comment

Fried sheep brains! I had it while watching ESC 2022. Its a pity that Maldova got robbed! I love Maldova performance though.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, kind of chilly this morning but bright and sunny this afternoon. I found out yesterday that there was a community shredding event in town today so I took all the documents I’d purged out of my files and had them shredded for free plus they were sponsoring a grilled cheese food truck and I got an amazing BBQ ham and grilled cheese sandwich for free. Win win for sure. I came home and got the last of the 5 Ruggables back on the floor and the furniture moved back where it belongs. My back is sore but it sure feels nice to have it done. I have a feeling it’s going to be early to bed tonight.

I’m going to make another Don Lee chicken patty burger for my dinner and have half of a chopped salad with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X