Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

We are getting some much needed rain along with cooler temperatures. The high will be 70 and the low of 52.

Dinner is up in the air. Somedays I just am not inspired. and nothing is calling my name at the moment.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I put a small brisket on the smoker. I decided I have a loaf of white bread going in the bread machine. I will probably make baked sweet potatoes also.

Comment

That sounds so good muz. So good!!!!

Comment

Chilly, rainy day here. Our area had been under a total fire ban for a week, hoping this rain will lift it soon. Sure is nice to see everything so green now! We are dealing with gazillions of gypsy moth caterpillars hatching now, last year was pretty bad, this year supposed to be worse. I brought in the laundry yesterday and there were little caterpillars all over it.
        Not sure on dinner at this point, either chicken pot pie, tater tot casserole or chicken balls/broccoli/rice
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Yesterday evening I made a casserole for dinner so this evening I will be having leftovers.

Comment

I plan to have leftover Mac and cheese with some yellow crooked neck squash. Mostly I will eat the squash because that is what sounds good.
            • I just made some coffee to warm up.

Comment

It’s been another cool and cloudy day today, almost like Spring is skipping the PNW this year. The weather news has been saying it has been unusually cold and wet this year. I’ll take it though, way better than being hot and sweaty. I made a run up to Costco this morning so that I could get my son added on to my membership, it was quick and easy. I picked up some eggs and lightbulbs while I was there, didn’t need anything else.

I’m going to heat up some of the spaghetti squash casserole for my dinner tonight and have some peaches with it.

Comment

Dinner is up in the air. Somedays I just am not inspired. and nothing is calling my name at the moment.

What will be your dinner?[/QUOTE]

LTB what did ya end up with yesterday?

Comment

rosie, a hardboiled egg, a halo and 2 strawberries. Just was not hungry and that was what I had that was a no brainer. Not the best dinner in the world but what I ate.

Comment

Sounds good and healthy that's kinda what I'd have if I didn't have this guy that wants something more.

Comment

Working...
                    X