Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain moving in later with the high of 66 and the low of 58.
    DGS asked for chili dogs and I can do that no problem. Applesauce from the freezer will be a side.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Gloomy gray misty day. I want to take a nap but can't miss the View. Packed away winter cloths to soon. Had to dig out a sweat shirt

Planned on hamburger gravy over baked potatos Joe said he'd be happy with chicken salad sooooo ok

Comment

rosie---you do know that Friday will be a hot and humid day in the upper 80's and low 90's so I am planning on making the chicken salad the way you said you do as it sounds so good and will be perfect for that kind of weather. Thanks for making it and listing the ingredients.

Stay warm!!! It is really chilly here with the cloud cover and sprinkling of rain, so I am so hoping I am finishing planting flowers and herbs on the back porch. I need someone that would go plant shopping with me and put back half the flowers I buy. I have no will power as they are all so beautiful and I just love how my porch looks when I get done. The front porch and extra pots are done,

and it looks so nice. The kids love when I put the lights on at night.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Shapgetti and meatballs with homemade bread. I got a Ninja crami so I am making mint chocolate chip ice cream for tonight.

Comment

[QUOTE=livetobake;n758041]rosie---you do know that Friday will be a hot and humid day in the upper 80's and low 90's so I am planning on making the chicken salad the way you said you do as it sounds so good and will be perfect for that kind of weather. Thanks for making it and listing the ingredients.

Yes I know. It's been so stinkin hot. Then soon as I get everything in to make it its chilly. Oooo chili sounds good today. Just turned furnace on. So I thought chicken salad could just be a snacky thing. I should have held off til Thursday eve to make it. Oh well.
          I too need to hold back on the flowers but like you I can't. I use my "mad" money for them lol
          my mom told me when I left home to always keep some mad money back so I do & use it for things I really want.
          Hope you enjoy the chicken salad. I also add raisins or dried cranberries

Last edited by rosie; 05-18-2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Obviously Mother Nature is off her meds and on a bender again! It was cool this morning, then sunny, then it absolutely poured down rain, now it’s sort of clear and mildly breezy. She must be exhausted. I got a much needed haircut this afternoon and dropped off some information about selling the street rod at a shop in town. The owner of the shop is interested, so we’ll see what happens. I’ve been reading this afternoon, trying to finish Thick As Thieves by Sandra Brown. I’ve got about 30 pages to go. Not much else going on.

I’m going to bake my Papa Murphy’s pizza for my dinner tonight, it’s going to taste so good!

Comment

Working...
            X