Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It wasn't bad humidity wise yesterday till we got a light shower early afternoon and then it spiked and was horrid. I was outside this morning enjoying the breeze and the humidity has dropped somewhat at the moment. It will be HHH today with the high of 88 and the low of 58 and rain moving in this afternoon with heavy rain and wind.

There is enough chicken salad and carrot salad left from last night's dinner along with a smoothie for dinner tonight.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Not as hot today but quite humid. Rain and thunderstorms this afternoon. Mid 80s

Had lunch at Friches several years ago. I had a chicken wrap, pretty good. Very easy to copy. So going to do chicken strips in air fryer. Then just a matter of shredding lettuce, carrot. Dice tomato some cheese and ranch dressing on a low carb tortilla
    Think I'll prep the veggies now. Quick & easy has become my happy place

Comment

I hear you rosie. By the time I get done outside with all the things I am doing I am wiped out and cooking is not on my mind. I am happy I make meal with planned overs for days like this last week has been. Hopefully wind spinners tomorrow and rugs on back porch and that will be the last of the big- ticket items.

I have some cooked sliced turkey in the freezer and what you are having tonight sounds good for tomorrow night. That would be good and so easy. A cantaloupe would finish the meal off real nice. Thanks again for the inspiration.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

i plan on grilling salmon this evening. Tomorrow I head to my daughters home with my dog as Monday I check in to the hospital to have a procedure done on my left leg. I'm trying to get everything done before my trip to the east coast in July.

Comment

I check in to the hospital to have a procedure done on my left leg.

Momma. Please excuse me if I'm being to nibby, but what procedure are they planning? I ask because my sis had 2 stents in her left leg couple yrs ago.

LTB you're welcome. It is tasty, easy and quick with very little carbs.

Comment

I have an arterial blockage and they will attempt to open up the artery as I have a toe wound that needs to heal. I’ve had issues for some time and have heart stents as well. Great Cardiologist.

Comment

Momma, I pray all goes smooth, and you'll feel better soon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I hope all goes well for you MommaBear.

It’s been a beautiful day today, comfortable temperatures, bright blue sky, just beautiful. I have been outside most of the afternoon. I mixed up some weed killer and sprayed the gravel area next to the garage as well as the front planter, the dandelions are quite prolific here and they needed to be cleaned up. I also got the new pressure washer all put together and started in on my filthy driveway. One of my neighbors up the street came down with the slickest thing I’ve ever seen for pressure washing. It attaches to the high pressure wand and clears a 15” swath of dirty driveway in seconds! He told me to keep it until I finish up the driveway and I’ll take it back to him when I’m done. I was stunned at how well it worked, I’ll be ordering one of those right away. I’m in for the night now, I’m tired and me and my Advil are good friends for the evening. I even have jammie bottoms on ‘cause I’m done! I will finish it tomorrow.

I’m going to make myself some bul gogi potstickers with dumpling sauce and mash up some avocado to have with it as a veggie/fruit.

Comment

Charlene - Can you let me know what wand you are ordering? We have a high-pressure washer, but I don't think the wand is that wide. We have about 100 feet of brick sidewalk heading down to the river. Last year we just hired someone to do it, but it was $500 plus. If I had a wider wand, it would be worth doing myself.

Comment

Vera, the 15” scrubber actually attaches to the ordinal wand, it just screws on a works with the wand trigger. You just remove whatever nozzle you had on it and screw it on. That thing is worth it’s weight in gold! It’s available on Amazon, they have many different models but this is the one I’m getting.

CO-Z 15" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment Head, Driveway Concrete Power Surface Cleaning Brush Scrubber, 4000psi Rotary Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washer Accessory with Extensions Wands

4.2 out of 5 stars 29
                    $49.99$49.99
                    $3.00 coupon applied at checkout

Comment

Charlene - I looked at the pressure washer attachment. I am on the fence after reading the reviews. Appears it does a better job on cement than brick. and I have a lot of brick. My brick path at the house is 10 feet wide and it does get narrower as you head towards the river at 4 feet wide with steps. It is something I will have to think about as I only want to clean it once and done but some reviewers had to go over it again and again. Glad it worked well for you though.

Comment

It was amazing on concrete, it was black and now it’s so clean! I sent a video of me doing it to my son, he was amazed!

Comment

Working...
                        X