Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 24 Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is out full force in a cloudless sky with the high of 70 and the low of 57. A perfect day.

Dinner will be last night's leftovers per DGS's request as he loved the casserole. That was a first time I have made it and just flew by the seat of my pants. I am adding a fruit salad as I have some that needs used up.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Beautiful sunny high low 70s. Just right amount if wind to get couple loads on the line. I'm going to finish the spare room and start on linen closet. Dumpin time
    Joe requested chicken noodles mashed potatos. So easy peasy

Comment

It is a perfect day isn't it rosie? I think I will trim around the house today along with where it is needed. The heat will be moving in before long, and I just do not want outside in the humidity along with it being so hot.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Comment

I am making this tortellini kielbasa thing on the flat top. Hopefully it doesn't suck,

Comment

Mix of sun/cloud. Still on cool side.
          I took some pork chops out of the freezer, will cook them our fav way which is the maple syrup/cider vinegar/dijon/thyme glaze. Sides of rice and some broccoli & carrots
          Last edited by MudderBear; 05-24-2022, 05:50 PM.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Day is beyond perfect sure wish I'd taken out a chicken for beer (Dr. Pepper) butt chicken on the grill. That will be a hot day thing soon I guess.

Comment

I ran some errands, got gas and picked up a few groceries. I brought them in and put items away and the lure of the outdoors called me back out so I could admire all my summer items. My wind spinners are sure enjoying the mild breeze but not as much as I enjoy watching them while crocheting. It is just a wonderful day and hearing the birds just adds into it.

Comment

It’s been a pleasant day today, I had thought about doing a Walmart run but decided it could wait another day or two. I got another closet purged and bagged for donation this afternoon, next donation day is June 4. I still need to do some fine tuning on the purging but I’ll get it done one of these days.

I’m going to make macaroni and cheese with Aidell’s pineapple bacon sausage and some caramelized onions in it and I’ll have some spinach with it.

Comment

Working...
                X