Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is hazy looking at the moment with a cloudless sky and a chance of rain moving in later today along with the high of 77 and the low of 63.

Potstickers, jasmine rice, sugar snap peas and fruit will be dinner.

What will you be having?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We warmed up some curried sausages and vegetables; John had mashed potato and I cooked rice for myself.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Chicken fajitas and taco rice.

Comment

Was going to do Tater Tot casserole, but changed my mind to meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and corn.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s a really pretty day today, pleasant temperatures too. I got an invitation to attend a church potluck tomorrow night with Laura next door, and it’s all ladies and all strawberry type desserts. I thought “why not?” So I searched through my very meager supply of dessert recipes (I don’t bake much of anything except cookies) and found one that sounded tasty and easy and I bought the few items I needed to make it and it just came out of the oven. It smells good but I won’t get to taste it until tomorrow, and I’ll post it if it came out good. Other than that I’ve just been cleaning out my spice racks and doing some kitchen organizing.

I’m going to make a pork chop and some cheesy scalloped potatoes and finish up the creamed spinach I made a couple of days ago.

Comment

Working...
          X