Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It started raining last night and it still is. It is a gentle rain ending this morning and returning this evening. The high will be 72 and the low of 55.

BBQ chicken sandwiches and a salad will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Happy Friday
    Humid and drizzly, had a steady rain all thru the nite and today will stay wet/gloomy.
    We are going in to town to look after Kian while Mommy & Daddy go out for dinner...will pick up some take-out beforehand...we have collected a plethora of restaurant gift cards over the past few years, so will close our eyes and pick one!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Have fun with Kian!!!!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Not a clue yet what to prepare for dinner. Likely I will have pizza and salad. I still don’t have much appetite but need to get something I can eat. I swear I am beginning to look more like my Mom.

Have a good day all.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
          I swear I am beginning to look more like my Mom.
          My children tell me that I'm sounding like my Mum these days and I can feel it. My eldest sister (aged 81) looks very much like our Mum. I believe it's a good thing

We both had pork spare ribs tonight. John had potato salad and peas; I had green salad. Dessert was Viennetta icecream with banana.

Tomorrow we are going out with Andrew and Hannah... really looking forward to it.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

It’s been windy and kind of chilly today. The weather report says the Cascades and Olympics may get some snow. I really enjoyed myself at the dessert potluck last night and got to taste some really tasty goodies. Mine came out really good and people enjoyed it very much. I’ll post the recipe in T&T in a little bit. I did a Walmart run this afternoon, got everything I needed and I was surprised it wasn’t all that crowded. I also topped of my gas tank at the Safeway Fuel station using my $1 off per gallon rewards before they expire next week. My plans for the holiday weekend are to stay home and maybe see if I can tackle some weeds.

I’m going to make a cube steak fried with Dixie Fry, some cheesy scalloped potatoes and some roasted asparagus.

Comment

Working...
            X