Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 29th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudless day with the high of 82 and the low of 65. It's getting warmer and more heat heading this way in the next couple days.

Dinner will be BLT's per DGS's request and strawberry shortcake. Easy enough.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny pretty clouds. High 82. I hope my tomatos will.start growing. Goodness been planted almost a month and are way behind.

Found a chunk of cooked pork butt in the freezer. Was thinkin bbq pork sandwiches but decided on pork fried rice.

Comment

We've been home all day. It has rained almost non-stop so I just did some housework and crocheting. It was a very relaxing Sunday.

Dinner was meat pies, mashed sweet potato and peas.
      Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

It’s been an OK day today, kind of cloudy but dry so far. I’ve mostly been doing little piddly things around the house today, sorting recycling from trash and putting books and other odds and ends away. I did sit down and do some bill paying, kind of gave me a headache. Other than that it’s been a pretty quiet day.

I’m going to fry up the other cube steak I have, make some loaded mashed potatoes (Good ol’ Idahoan instant, they’re really good and easy) and I’m going to roast the rest of the asparagus.

Comment

Working...
        X