Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a HHH day with the high of 90 and the low of 70. Ick!!!!

DGS said he would just like hamburgers and a banana split for dinner and I am just fine with that. I have fruit I can put on the ice cream along with some syrup.

What will you be having for your holiday meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning
    It's quite warm today and I am loving it!
    I was going to BBQ something, but hubby said we better have a clean out the fridge dinner, so that's what it is...leftover whistle dogs, chicken, macaroni salad and pizza!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

We picked up a rack of already cooked ribs from the grocery store and I made corn on the cob to go with.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy all day. Our neighborhood is all decked out in the flags that get put out on every holiday that calls for flags. My next door neighbor organized it last year and it just looks so amazing when they’re all set up. I’ve been doing little odds and ends tasks today, nothing major at all, also been doing some reading. I’m reading Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah right now. Tonight I’ll get caught up on The Man Who Fell to Earth on Showtime. Good series!

I’m heating up one of the green chile chicken enchiladas and the rest of the Trader Joe’s street corn for dinner. I guess I should probably call those enchiladas wet burritos instead, they’re really huge and they’re rolled like a burrito. What ever I call them, they are so good!

Comment

I am still clueless about dinner but it will likely be a small steak with a wedge salad. I need to eat something. It is lunch time and so far all I’ve had is coffee.

Comment

Working...
          X