Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I opened the door and shut the door in one smooth movement. It is so humid out that it took my breath away. It will be a HHH day with the high of 83 and the low of 58. Rain should move in later today and hopefully things will cool down a little but the humidity will stick around still.

Leftover pasta salad will be dinner along with egg salad sandwiches and watermelon.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning
    It rained in the nite, was hoping the humidity would be gone but not so. We are going in to town after lunch to have a visit with Kian. Not sure if we will get a take-out dinner on way home or if humidity diminishes, I will bake a chicken pot pie I have in the freezer.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Following the lead. Just got in from watering the garden. Holy guacamole the humidity is like walking thru chunky veg soup. Temp isn't that bad. Cold front coming thru tonight with rain and a cool down. Yay

We're having shrimp alfredo, salad. We haven't been eating bread ???

Comment

It’s been a warm day today, actually hit the high 60’s but the humidity was about 70%, higher than usual. Thankfully, my back feels a lot better today. I had to take a blood test this morning to check on my thyroid level. The doctor increased my dosage back in April, so we’ll see if I stay at that or go back down to what I was taking before. After my test I stopped at The Flying Kolache and picked up a breakfast kolache and it was so good! It’s a fairly new business in town and I think I’ll treat myself to one every few weeks, the one I had was was sausage, potato, eggs, cheese and jalapeņo. Spicy but yummy!

I’m making Trader Joe’s shawarma chicken thighs, turmeric rice and steamed yellow squash for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X