Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MudderBear
    replied
    Blue skies and windy here today. Did some yard work, hubby and DS have put in water line to our cabin and out to 'back 40' for our vegetable garden. They even got the ice maker working in the cabin today! Yay! so we call all have cold drinks while sitting outside and not have to come in to house or buy bags of ice which are crazy expensive...anywhere from 2.75 to 3.50/bag.
    Talked to DD today...she is still not well. Her Dr prescribed a cough syrup for her - with opioids - yikes! and a nasal spray. She is feeling so bad with her head pounding from sinus congestion. Her Dr didn't think she has anything but a bad cold, and told her if she did not get better in a week to come in. To me, this is too long to be feeling so unwell and no change. I told her to go to emerg tmo if not better.
    Dinner was breaded veal cutlets, Liptons SideKicks - sour cream & onion, our fav, and peas.

Leave a comment:

• CharleneG
    replied
    It’s been a nice day today, a little cloudy but warmer than it has been. I took the last bag of Ken’s clothes down to the textile drive for Stanwood High School this morning. These were the ones not in good shape and the school takes them regardless of condition. Now I just need to work on some of mine. I just have a hard time throwing out T-shirts that I’ve bought in places we’ve visited over the years. I do wear them but many are getting worn out. My next door neighbors did my lawns today, the back was terrible! They won’t accept pay for it, I’m going to ask them if they’d like a big huge pot of spaghetti or something along that line.

I’m going to have the last piece of the chicken shawarma tonight and I’m trying out an air fryer recipe for chickpea fritters with sweet spicy sauce. If it turns out good I’ll post the recipe.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic June 4th Dinner Post

June 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day with a clear sky and the high of 71 and the low of 55.

Salmon patties, baked sweet potatoes and peas will be dinner this evening.

What will you be having?
Working...
X