Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another lovely day with a partly sunny sky and the high of 79 and the low of 62.

A chef salad with a salmon patty on top, garlic bread and fruit salad will be dinner.

What will be you Sunday dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another beautiful day here as well. I worked in back room all day yesterday. Still have some to do. I did some heavy duty dumpin. Wonder why we keep so much CRAP. I always say we are NOT doing that anymore then we do little by little. Ugh

I think it will be burgers, tater tots and watermelon

LTB, I picked up a head of cauliflower thinking salmon patties. We must have cauliflower with salmon patties. So we're on same page

Comment

Two great minds with but a single thought!!!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I swear, it looks like it should be early March today. Cold, windy and a good sized storm to the south of us. We have had such a late Spring, but this will be of benefit to us when things heat up and fires start breaking out. I did ask my neighbor if I could cook them a big spaghetti dinner and they were happy to say yes. I’ve got it all made now, it just need to sit overnight to get the seasoning all through it. I’m also going to take a French baguette and get it all buttered up for garlic bread for them too. I had a long talk with my sister today, it’s her birthday. She’s going to come up in late July for a couple of days, she had an airline voucher that was use it or lose it so she’s coming up here. It will be nice to see her again.

I’m going to rescue a bowl of the spaghetti and have that for my dinner tonight along with a salad. I mean, I’ve got to test it, right? That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! W

Comment

I’m going to rescue a bowl of the spaghetti and have that for my dinner tonight along with a salad. I mean, I’ve got to test it, right? That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! W[/QUOTE]

you are absolutely right Charlene. Must test it!! It's very kind of them to help you and very kind of you to help them. That's the way it should be

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post

I’m going to rescue a bowl of the spaghetti and have that for my dinner tonight along with a salad. I mean, I’ve got to test it, right? That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! W
            you are absolutely right Charlene. Must test it!! It's very kind of them to help you and very kind of you to help them. That's the way it should be
            [/QUOTE]

It's a win win!

Comment

Working...
            X