Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly sunny this morning and will be a little warmer with the high of 82 and the low of 65. The humidity will be a little higher with a chance of rain later this evening.

Dinner will be a simple meal of a breakfast casserole and a fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

No clue. My SIL is close to passing so we are just kind of sitting around waiting. I feel like a jerk for not going to the hospital but again I have the tendency to say things I shouldn't and I wouldnt want to upset MIL. The niece and nephew are just real pieces of work and honestly SIL isnt really there anyhow, just her body.

Comment

i am so sorry reading this muz. I know your hubs is not in a good place at the moment or her family. Prayers for all.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your family situation.

Comment

Muz truly sorry to hear this

Comment

Muz -We are all complaining about the spam, but you have a more serious situation which, of course, is far more important. Hope your sister-in-law isn't in any pain.

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear about your SIL muzette.

It’s been a very nice day today, comfortable temperatures and dry too! I’ve been doing little busy work stuff all day, eliminating little bunches of clutter, cleaning the kitchen counter under spice racks, vacuum sealing and freezing the meat I bought into smaller amounts for a single night of cooking. I’m looking at some other things I need to open up and declutter, might have some things for the neighborhood garage sale. I delivered dinner next door earlier this afternoon, all they need to do is put the garlic bread in the oven and gently reheat the spaghetti. I even included a bag of freshly grated Parmesan. It felt good to do that.

I’m going to make a German Apple Pancake and a few slices of Turkey bacon for my dinner tonight. My son got me hooked on that bacon, it’s so good. I know, I know, it’s a sacrilege but it sure is good and doesn’t give me heartburn like pork bacon.

Comment

Working...
              X