Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie

I just noticed that Stephanie posted a recipe under Recipes To Try just yesterday. Perhaps she can post them without actually getting on to CopyKat. Many posters will leave because if they haven't blocked the spam, they will have a hard time getting to legitimate posts since the spam is pages and pages and you have to keep scrolling. Pretty soon, or perhaps it has already happened, the topics will only be spam and no one wants to go through all that. Very sad indeed.

Obviously Stephanie doesn't care.

Comment

I'm sure Stephanie doesn't care about this message board. She leaves it up as a courtesy to those who still use it. She placed moderators to take care of it, but those moderators should be given full power to block/ban users.

Comment

Well, if Stephanie gets paid per view, her income should be increasing substantially since spam is added every minute or so it seems. Maybe she will look to figure out why her income is increasing all of a sudden!! That is if the spam is registering on the 'counter' that keeps track of these things.

Comment

Sabine, my old friend. It's not that I don't care. I don't have the time to put on this any longer. I believe I have removed the spam that was on the board. My main focus has shifted to CopyKat.com, I have about 11 contractors that I work with on a constant basis. I still work full time. I just don't have the time to work on this any longer. Just so you guys know, I don't make any money from this message board. A long time ago I stated I would leave this message board up for y'all. I assigned moderators and had hoped they would moderate as needed.

If someone needs to get a hold of me, you can send me a private message here, or send me an email from copykat.com, some of you have my private email address. If you look on the contact us page on CopyKat.com a phone number is available for you to chat with me live.

I am sorry if you do not feel I have done enough for the message board.

Stephanie

Comment

Thank you, Stephanie for stepping in and cleaning up the board. I had found your number but was not sure it would be ok calling so am gland that you have clarified that.

It is also kind of you leaving the board up for those of us that enjoy chatting with our friends in a common place.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

My phone number is public, so sure, it's ok to call me. I can not always pick up the phone immediately, but you can leave a message should you need something quickly.

Comment

Thanks, Steph... next time I'll email. Or call! That would be very cool...
                Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Been doing some catch-up here.

1. I make no money off of this website. I have left this up for folks like y'all who are reading this. I said years ago I would leave this up for y'all. So far I have held to that. I did have two offers this year for someone to buy this message board and I declined on selling it. This message board is not a commercial activity. I pay the fees to run the board, I think it costs me about 30 dollars a month so y'all can have a message board to enjoy, the message board does not have any advertising.

2. I am on Facebook, a couple of years ago my account got hacked and was deleted by the hacker. Here is my current Facebook account. I am not active there much either. CopyKat has a Facebook page that is active, but it has a social media manager. https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.manley.5209

3. I do care about this message board, it is not a priority. It's been going on for a lot of years now. If I didn't care, it would be easy to shut it down. Between running CopyKat, my day job, and other life obligations, there is very little time left over.

Comment

I haven't been able to renew my subscription to CopyKat for a while. From memory, Charlene and I both had the same difficulty. Can you please let me know how to resume this annual contribution?

Napoleon Hill

Comment

No need to contribute, this is something I will take care of for y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
                        Again, thank you Steph... but if you change your mind I'm back in with the contributions. You're a kind lady...

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
                          Thank you Stephanie! Like Chayote said, if you change your mind I’d be happy to contribute again!

Comment

Thanks ladies. Again, no need, I am happy to do this for y'all.

Comment

Thank you Stephanie!

Comment

Working...
                              X