Air Fryers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Fryers

For those of you that have a air fryer, what works best for you for cleaning? I got my AF for Christmas and it is just starting to now get a greasy build up on it. Even the Dawn Platinum dish soap is not helping much.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

I'm up to my third Air Fryer and it gets used every day. Where is your Fryer getting the fat buildup? ...on the basket, drawer or the unit itself? Whenever I use it to cook meat or chips (foods that drain fat into the drawer), I just put the drawer and basket into the dishwasher and it comes out like new. Maybe a non-caustic BBQ spray cleaner might work if it's bad.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I've used af for steak, potatoes, french fries, sausages, bacon, chicken. Greasy parts are on the basket, more or less all over. I read in my booklet that I can put the basket in my dishwasher. I am using it for dinner tonite, so will soak immediatley after using, then scrub and put in dishwasher and see what happens.

Comment

I use the parchment paper rounds and then soak and wash after it cools. Never use a spray on the basket (only oil foods). Hope this helps.

Comment

I've heard about using parchment paper, but not yet tried. I don't think that by using them that it would help? I mean, the grease is like all over the inside and outside of basket etc. Anyhoo...I soaked in boiled water with Dawn, let it sit, emptied then squirted on the Powerwash and scrubbed...still a bit of residue. ugh. Never did dish washer last nite, will try that next use. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X