Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a clear sky with the high of 77 and the low of 58.

DGS requested the leftovers from last night so that is what it will be.

What will be your Friday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We had fish and chips tonight for dinner. I added coleslaw to my meal. I menu-logged the order so we didn't need to go out in the cold.

I've started sorting out the yarn I brought with me. I need to pack it into crates sorted by ply and a separate crate for merino wool. Andrew's school is having a market day towards the end of the year that I'll be working towards having a table of babywear for sale.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Beautiful day high in 70s. We really must take advantage because the 90s are almost here
      Joe has 2 more meals of turtle. That will be 4 days. Told him I'd make something else. I think he's almost had it. He said no he'd eat it. That may change lol. Last eve I had a sm chef salad, I think I'll have a fried bologna cheese sandwich & parmesan chips. We'll both have strawberry delight. Not a lot left. I took a large chunk to my friend/neighbor.

Comment

I am feeling cocktails for dinner tonight. I did make a salad with cannellini beans, boiled potatoes, cucumbers, tomato, onion, carrot, and green pepper covered in a cilantro chimichurri. Trying to use up odds and ends in the fridge. I might add a packet of tuna and have it for lunch.

Comment

It’s been cool, gray and cloudy all day, there were light sprinkles this morning. I’ve had a lazy kind of day, just really didn’t feel inspired to do much at all, so I watched a movie I had recorded and just generally took it easy.

I’m going to roast two bone in chicken thighs seasoned with Smokehouse Maple seasoning and I made some Alabama White BBQ sauce to go on them. I’m also going to roast some fresh asparagus and some baby gold potatoes.

Comment

Working...
          X