Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Is it hot, yes, is it humid, yes, is it hazy, yes, is there a heat advisory alert, yes, is there a air quality alert, yes. The high will be 95 and the low of 77 with the heat index of 105-107. In other words, if it is not necessary being outdoors, stay indoors today. I feel for those that do not have AC or work outdoors in this heat. I soaked my gardens and flower boxes last night so I will not need watering tonight.

After a fun conversation with DGS this morning we have decided that there is only one meal that will work for tonight and that is banana splits with lots of fresh fruit on them. He even said it will be fun making them. so I am off the hook for tonight.

What will be your dinner this hot summer day?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Banana split sounds great. I am clueless about dinner.

Comment

Hotter today than yesterday. High 97 heat index 105/107 I really despise any extreme. Don't plan anything but lounging around.
      I WANT TO GO TO LTB'S

we have a couple leftovers. That's it. Don't have different fruits, wish I did I'd make a fruit salad. Oh well. maybe pudding

Comment

It's hot here, too -- 98 degrees on the deck. We have lots of salad ingredients and some leftover Italian bread, so it will be salad, bread, spaghetti and either a few meatballs or a link of Italian sausage.

Comment

It’s been a pleasant Spring day today, high of about 61. I did get out and pull a bunch of weeds today, but I got tired pretty quickly. It’s looking better though. I plan on weeding more tomorrow, then I’m going to spray it down with Ground Clear and look into ordering a load of gravel. I’ve also been gathering up some stuff for the neighborhood garage sale in 10 days.

I’m going to make a grilled chicken sandwich and have a small salad with it for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X