Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another HHH day with the high of 92 and the low of 69. The heat index will be in the upper 90's

A chef salad will be dinner along with watermelon.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Ooops, should say the 16th.

Comment

LOL good thing you corrected that before some had a hissy fit cause ya know it's hard to know the date baaaahaaaa
      and so another hot one. extreme heat warnimg. Same as last 3 days.
      Heading to Greenville shortly. Maybe I can find lettuce and cucumbers there. If I do it's a chef salad and later a fruit salad.

Comment

I never know what day it is lol....we all get mixed up, right? I'm glad that it is the 16th not 17th tho, livetobake, as I just labled 10 freezer bags for hamburger dated the 16th
        Yes,! certainly is a steamy one here as well. we decided I am not cooking today, going out for dinner
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

One day on frozen food should not make a difference that I would worry about. When I am thinking something, it is not unusual that I either say or write it. That is why I never correct anyone if I know what they mean.

Comment

I am in the mood for burgers but it is just to stinking hot to be out there messing around. Taco salad it is.

Comment

I had a very light lunch and not much appetite now but I think I will throw a frozen waffle in the toaster later and have that for dinner or or will make a quick wedge salad. The dog gets dinner first.

Comment

It’s been a really pretty day today, we hit about 70 this afternoon, definitely warmer than it’s been for awhile. I really haven’t done much of anything at all today, watched the January 6 hearing and the last episode of Vikings: Valhalla on Netflix.

I’m going to finish up the Mediterranean chicken and orzo and have some fruit with it.

Comment

Working...
                X