Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sky is clear and the HHH weather has left for the time being. The high will be 80 and the low of 55.

Pot stickers, basmati rice, and snap peas will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I was able to get out and exercise the dog then go for a walk and be home by 7 am. Having him stuck inside up my butt is not fun, so now he is nice and exhausted. My car is in the shop getting new tires. It should be done and I keep thinking about walking the 6 miles with the dog to go pick it up, but I know once I get one block in I would be ready to come home. Its not like I need the car today but its still annoying being without.

Since its not so stinking humid, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob sounds like a winner. I have a batch of homemade yogurt going and sun tea as well.

Comment

Muzette - You don't have anyone around to give you a lift? Six miles is quite a hike. Both you and the dog will need a nap.

Comment

I know I couldn't handle 6 miles. Sometimes auto repair shops/ tire dealers etc. have a service that can pick you up at home. Of course depending on the distance. I know our dealership has that service and also our automobile repair shop, convenient for sure.

Comment

My kids got the car for me. Good thing because it was at a different shop lol.

Comment

Cooler temps hree and very blustery...great day to dry laundry on the line.
            I just put tater tot casserole in the oven...we are supposed to go to legion to have a drink celebrating a friends BD., so dinner will be ready when we come home.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Dinner out but I have no idea where.

Comment

Cooler today but still to hot for me it's been a trying day. Ordered 15 chicks. They came thia morn 8 were dead and one died shortly after got them home. Dang. Been on phone with the hatchery. Hopefully will reimburse me. First time ive used this hatchery and I think it'll be the last. I know the heat probably killed them but the hoops ya have to jump thru to prove ya got dead chicks is crazy. ANYWAY I'm trying to jazz up the not so good chicken & gravey. ??? We'll finish it off regardless. The fruit salad is good

Comment

hot here too,I made a cabbage soup and for the rest of the family I made the ranch beef roast. Will make good Sandwiches for the weekend- lookin forward to burgers on Sunday.
                  www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Hi Sharkie!!! It is always a pleasure seeing you post. You are missed my Friend.
                    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                    He drew a circle that shut me out.
                    But love and I had the wit to win,
                    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It was quite a bit cooler today, and some rain is expected in the next hour or so. I called the guy that dug out our hedge last year to get an estimate on getting the backyard fully weeded in the next couple of weeks or so. I just can’t do it myself. We’re meeting next week to discuss it. I went down to Grocery Outlet earlier, they had some of Abby’s dog food on a good sale, plus I stocked up on a whole bunch of other stuff too. I spent like $45 and it said I saved about $249!

I’m making a half package of Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange chicken, some baked brown rice and some roasted asparagus for my dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X