Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny sky with big white puffy clouds that are so pretty. It will be a perfect day with the high of 67 and the low of 52.

Dinner will be spaghetti and meatballs, salad and garlic bread.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Dinner sounds great. We just had a great breakfast. I am relaxing with my cup of coffee and then I will hit the closet for something to wear for the day.

Comment

Nice, cool day...wind has died down a little bit. Well, my plan for leftover tater toot casserole did not work out - someone was extra hungry last nite. Hubs and DS can have what's leftover along with some wings from the other nite, I'll cook up a personal size Delissio pizza for myself.
      I'm going to plant the last of the flowers...hubs filled up the flower box and brought it to back deck for me. Then I will get some food prep done for tomorrow for when the kids drop by...not sure who will be staying for dinner, but I plan to cook up a couple little eye of round roasts in the crock pot for beef dip on a bun, caesar salad, roast potatoes. I'm also going to make up a charcuterie board and do a dill pickle dip.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mentioned fried chicken, mashed taters, corn from the garden. He beamed with joy lol

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy today. I went back to Grocery Outlet this morning and bought the last 18 cans of the Purina One dog food they had. Abby really loved it and I can alternate it with her other foods. I was going to go to a big estate sale, even drove to it but saw the ground was really muddy and it was really far off the road, and let’s face it, I need more “stuff” like a hole in the head so I came back home. Our housing tract is having its annual neighborhood yard sale next weekend and I do have a few things that need to go. I’ve spent the afternoon doing my 2 loads of laundry and reading.

I’m completely uninspired for dinner tonight, so I’m going to make a chili burger for dinner. I really won’t need anything else with it.

Comment

Working...
          X