Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 20th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast at the moment with a chance of rain this morning with the high of 75 and the low of 64.

Dinner will be a oven roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

What are you having on this Monday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It was so nice this morning. The heat, humidity is setting in now.

We're gonna finish off fried chicken meal.

Comment

I have been wearing a lightweight shrug all day as I feel chilly. In the 90's tomorrow so will be getting what you have. Light sprinkles and overcast all day. At least I do not need watering anything. That is good.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

My daughter came over today and we went shopping. We went to lunch at Mary Yoders Amish Kitchen. I try to avoid the Amish places because honestly they are scammers but thats a different story. It was actually very good and I am so stuffed there is no need for dinner. I have a cantaloupe cut up if I need it.

Comment

I ordered grocery and fixed waffles for dinner. I also grabbed the clothes from the dryer and got them put up. Now the dog and I are just relaxing. I will grab something to drink in a bit. Have a good evening.

Comment

Overcast day and warmish...never sure what to wear on these days, and house is cooler than outdoors. Did some book work and tidied up a bit.
            Leftover roast beef + au jus/toasted buns,caesar salad and af fries
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, bright and sunny and comfortable. I’ve been sorting a few things for the neighborhood sale today and doing some little things around the house. I really need to go to Home Depot and pick up a few things but it can wait until later in the week.

I’m going to make another chili burger for dinner tonight and I’ll have a Chobani Flip yogurt for dessert.

Comment

Working...
              X