Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly sunny at the moment with the high of 93 and the low of 72.

Chicken leftover from last night will become part of a pasta salad full of vegetables along with watermelon.

What are you eating this Tuesday for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We got our walk in at 6 am this morning before it got hot. Now the dog just wants to lay in the air and be lazy. I am doing the same Anyways, I have chicken tenders and shake and bake so that will be on the menu. Not sure what to make with it though.

Comment

It is pouring down heavy rain at my house. I think I will fix a salad this evening and call it good enough.

Comment

It’s been a very nice day but it is a bit muggy for my taste. The guys came and really did a great job weeding and clearing and cleaning up my back yard, such a relief to see that! It was really very jungle-y. With the weeds knocked down and sprayed I’ll be able to keep up with it better. I was watching the robins out there while they were working, they weren’t too happy with them, they’ve got nests under the covered patio.

I’m going to heat up another portion of the green chile chicken stuffed spaghetti squash for dinner and have a Chobani key lime Flip for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          It’s been a very nice day but it is a bit muggy for my taste. The guys came and really did a great job weeding and clearing and cleaning up my back yard, such a relief to see that! It was really very jungle-y. With the weeds knocked down and sprayed I’ll be able to keep up with it better. I was watching the robins out there while they were working, they weren’t too happy with them, they’ve got nests under the covered patio.

I’m going to heat up another portion of the green chile chicken stuffed spaghetti squash for dinner and have a Chobani key lime Flip for dessert.
          I got hooked on the Chobani yogurt while in Florida! I've been on the hunt for them here but sadly cannot find them
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
          X