Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sky looks like it will be a sunny day from what I can tell at the moment and the humidity dropped in late evening last night so it will be a comfortable high of 78 and the low of 60.

Mac and cheese, roasted broccoli and carrots along with applesauce I pulled from the freezer last night will be dinner.

What meal is calling your name for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I havent decided yet, looking for some inspiration using chicken breast. I do have a big batch of beef jerky in the dehydrator. When I got the cow they always give me these stupid top round steaks. They are the size of a dinner plate and pretty much just good for swiss steak which I dont care for. Just thought I would work on using up the odd cuts.

Comment

Very nice here today. Currently 70 & low humidity. Sounds like that's going to change tomorrow.
      Cold veggie pizza. I just baked the crescent roll crust. I'm going to add some chicken. I'm also thinkin bout switching the usual ranch flavor to alfredo. By the time I finish playing hopefully it will be editable.

Comment

I have been considering what to cook but suspect I won’t decide until later today. I have salad fixings so that may be dinner this evening.

Comment

It's hotter than I thought it would be, may just have to head to the lake again to read this aft.
          DS is going to BBQ us all some chicken breasts for dinner, I made a mac salad, and will have some corn on the cob.
          Kian and Mommy & Daddy will join us, I think our other DS will pop by for a refreshment.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Wow! It has been beautiful today! Clear sky and temperatures in the high 60’s. I’ve been getting more stuff ready for the neighborhood sale, still got a few things in mind that I need to gather up.

I’m going to make a BLT and have some fruit with it tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X