Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sky is clear, the sun is bathing the land and then here comes the hot high of 90 and the low of 68. Let us not forget the humid aspect.

I am solo tonight so egg salad sandwich it is and watermelon.

What will your dinner be this Saturday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Whew. HHH already.

There's a lb of ground beef gotta use. So may be spaghetti or taco salad. I really want sloppy joes. While Joe would eat em without complaint I know he's not crazy bout em.

Comment

I may pull out meat to fix tacos but I am getting ready now to go for brunch with my daughter and son-in-law. After brunch I may not want much for dinner. I have been on a crispy waffle kick lately. I have a mini waffle iron. Works great.

Comment

WOOOOO BOOOOY!!!! It sure is a hot one here too!
        This is a hard one...to leave the lake on a day like this...half our fam is paddle boarding and boating while other half is going to a wedding. It is being held in an old foundry turned into an events building...it is pretty neat all in all, but there is no AC, hoping there will be many large fans to circulate the air.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

rosie,

That is so thoughtful of you considering Joe. I know so many men or women that would not and just make what they would like. Kudos!!!!
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been another very pretty day, warming up quite a bit for the weekend. Our high right now is about 81 with a light breeze. I have to say, the neighborhood yard sale was a bust. I was set up for a few hours, had one visitor that bought one thing and that was it. I closed up early and I’ll list the good stuff on Next Door or in the Snohomish County Classifieds on Facebook. I have way better luck using those. I finally took the winter blanket off the bed and switched to my light weave summer blanket. It was just starting to get too warm with the heavy one on. Not much else going on today.

I’m going to make an Italian meatball sandwich and have some fruit with it for dinner.

Comment

Maybe Rosie's husband should think about what his wife would like to eat, not only what he wants. Maybe she doesn't even want to cook , maybe he should take her out for dinner once in a while, that would be a good idea , and I am not talking about getting fast food. What century are you living in LTB ? women don't have to do what their husbands want them to do , women have their own minds.

Comment

Sabine... question!! Who put you in charge of what LTB writes??? I don't see where it is any of your business one way or the other. You constantly criticize everything the woman says, you seem to think because you are of German descent, that gives you the right to say whatever you want, and everyone should think that's okay!! Let me assure you that your constant criticism is not okay. This is a board that is seen by thousands of people. Do you enjoy showing them what a jerk you are???? Do you really believe that is okay??. Granted, you like to give opposing views on chat, and that is a good thing. BUT to be on the constant lookout for LTB's posts, so you can call her out for any views she may have that don't coincide with yours, is getting old, and very unnecessary. Perhaps I should start watching your posts... let you see how that feels....!!!! You have much to offer, and that is a good thing. I don't appreciate you forcing a reply to your constant criticism. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD IF OTHER VIEWS DONT ALIGN WITH YOURS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaswell View Post
                  Sabine... question!! Who put you in charge of what LTB writes??? I don't see where it is any of your business one way or the other. You constantly criticize everything the woman says, you seem to think because you are of German descent, that gives you the right to say whatever you want, and everyone should think that's okay!! Let me assure you that your constant criticism is not okay. This is a board that is seen by thousands of people. Do you enjoy showing them what a jerk you are???? Do you really believe that is okay??. Granted, you like to give opposing views on chat, and that is a good thing. BUT to be on the constant lookout for LTB's posts, so you can call her out for any views she may have that don't coincide with yours, is getting old, and very unnecessary. Perhaps I should start watching your posts... let you see how that feels....!!!! You have much to offer, and that is a good thing. I don't appreciate you forcing a reply to your constant criticism. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD IF OTHER VIEWS DONT ALIGN WITH YOURS!!!
                  She does the same thing to Chayote. Block the bitch. Everyone else has!

Comment

Yep block her it's the only way to enjoy this board

Comment

She needed to be called out. Blocking will not accomplish what I wanted! This may not either, but hopefully will get her attention!!!

Comment

Wow, and where have you been all this time ? I can't remember you ever posting before in any meaningful way. I doubt that this board is seen by thousands of people, but if you want to think that , go right ahead. Chayote and I had a very good relationship for a long time, but she chose to cut me off in a private message, that was her choice , not mine.
                        I don't hunt LTB messages down, who can miss reading them, first thing every morning,
                        Yes, I think giving opposing views is a very good thing, but obviously not on this board. Yes, go ahead watch my posts Chaswell , I will be watching yours.

Comment

She needed to be called out. Blocking will not accomplish what I wanted! This may not either, but hopefully will get her attention!!!
                          So exactly what did you wanted to accomplish ? You joined in 2008 and only have 11 posts , and that includes today's post. You are not exactly a regular poster. I am not impressed by your post to me.

Comment

Well, I hope so. Idk if anyone can change someone's hate filled heart. BUT I'm on your side. Blocking is good for me so I can't see anything from her & I can go on. What she loves is getting a rise outta someone. Not me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X