Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    It was really very warm today, I had to turn on the AC, it was quite uncomfortable without it. Last week we were in the 50’s, this week the 80’s+. I had a nice visit with my grandson Joshua this afternoon. He had to be in Seattle earlier and he figured he’d come up and visit while he was in the area. It’s always great to see him.

I made another Italian meatball sandwich tonight and I had a nice ripe nectarine with it.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    Since sloppy joes were mentioned yesterday that gave me a craving for them. I only had sausage thawed but thought why not, then I felt like thats so unhealthy so I added a can of chili beans because the fiber cancels the fat right? LOL It was ok, not great, not bad just meh. The convivence though was nice.

Leave a comment:

• rosie
    replied
    Yea small box pudding and small can or cans. Last time I used 1 can peaches amd 1 can pineapple tidbits. The juice mixes with the pudding but doesn't set up like pudding. Can't see it

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    replied
    No rosie, I don't but that is a good idea. I am a purist, don't like anything on a hamburger except a slice of garden- fresh tomato and if I don't have that, nothing. Hot dogs plain and nothing on FF's, fried potatoes, scrambled eggs etc.. Nothing in any drink of water, hot tea and those are probably 95% of what I drink. I will keep that in mind when my friends and I gather for a fun time and that could be mixed up right there and let sit while we gab. Small box right with a 15 oz. can?

Leave a comment:

• rosie
    replied
    Originally posted by livetobake View Post
    Good Morning!

It is overcast and so humid and "heavy" feeling out with the high of 85 and the low of 60 with a good chance of heavy rain and wind later today with a cold front moving in.

Dinner will be a chef salad with tuna fish in it along with a lot of veggies and cheese. Raspberries, strawberries, blue berries and bananas will be a delicious fruit salad.

What will you be having?
    LTB. Do you put anything on your fruit salad? I use a can of pineapple and / or a can of peaches with juice. Sprinkle a box of sugar free vanilla instant pudding over and fold it in well. We love it.
    we're just having leftovers.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic June 26th Dinner Post

June 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast and so humid and "heavy" feeling out with the high of 85 and the low of 60 with a good chance of heavy rain and wind later today with a cold front moving in.

Dinner will be a chef salad with tuna fish in it along with a lot of veggies and cheese. Raspberries, strawberries, blue berries and bananas will be a delicious fruit salad.

What will you be having?
Working...
X