Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be sunny today with the high of 72 and the low of 55, Perfect.

Swiss steak with onion gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans from the garden and blueberries with a dollop of cool whip on top.

What will be your Monday night meal?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Took the dog for an hour and a half walk this morning. I decided to expand his experiences and we walked through some projects lol. I prefer people to think I am bat poop crazy walking around with my giant killer doberman lol. He actually did really good and ignored people passing by so I will take that as a win. He is also getting better at commands. He wont listen to heal, but if I say with me he comes right by my side. He was so tired he came home and went to sleep. I probably need to start investing in good winter gear for both of us. I just do not see him keeping dog shoes on, but I guess it will take practice.

I have ground beef to use. I will probably get some Mexican bread and make chopped cheese steaks.

Comment

Oh how I wish it could be like this everyday! I love opening the windows, getting fresh air. First load on the line, second one washing.

I'm hankering for French toast & little smokies. There is some spaghetti left so it will be one of those ? I really want to go to Muzettes. That sounds so good

Comment

I hear you rosie. When I go up at 4:30 this morning I opened the windows and let in the wonderful cool air. The house is nice and cool, and it feels so wonderful.

Enjoy!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Dare I say BRRRRRR?!
          I'm bundled up in jeans, socks/moccs, sweatshirt! High of just 16 and its kinda windy/drizzly. I do not like this.
          I'm just thawing out a Costco chicken pot pie for our dinner.
          Yesterday we had a lovely BBQ dinner DS#3, DD & SIL brought over 2 tomahawk steaks. We had sauteed mushrooms, caesar salad and baked potatoes with sour cream & chives. It was sooooo delish!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I’ve been finishing up the laundry and putting things up. Unfortunately I really should do another load. This morning was bathroom rugs and towels and little else. Now I should grab my vacation clothes and get some of them laundered. I just don’t have it in me right now. Have a good day.

Comment

Well I did get all my laundry done and have it put away. Of course I found more to do but that will wait until tomorrow. Time to feed the dog and myself as well.

Comment

It’s been another hot one today, it’s 88 right now. I’ve kept the blinds mostly closed all day and the ceiling fans on so it’s not too bad in the house. I haven’t had to run the AC today, so that’s good. We’ve been having weird little power outages in the area, mine went out 5 different times for about a second or two each time. Just enough to screw up the clocks and WiFi and a lot of us are experiencing dimmed out lights too. It’s pretty annoying, but PUD is working on it. We’re supposed to be in the mid 60’s tomorrow.

I’m trying out a recipe for pressure cooker asparagus and shrimp risotto tonight and I’ll have some green salad with it.

Comment

Working...
                X