Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a wonderful cool morning with the high of 76 and the low of 59.

Dinner will be tacos and fruit.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Looks lovely. Headed out shortly. "They" say high 82 & low humidity. So one more day of fresh air, then back to being mole people yuck

We're having the French toast & little smokies. Can't wait. Lol

Comment

I woke up with a sore throat and could barely swallow so I started a pot of stock for chicken soup. I dug out the at home covid test and its positive so I will be happy to nap and eat soup all day. Of course my dog was bouncing off the walls to go for a walk today so I gave him a special dog brownie people use for dogs who are scared of fireworks. Its valerian root and passion flower. He is currently laying on his back in his crate talking away to himself. am not a fan of locking him up when I am home but he is spoiled enough a day wont hurt him.

Comment

muzette: is this the 2nd time you've had covid? Hope you feel better soon!
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It is a gorgeous day - no humidity and not too hot.
          I plan on making some meat sauce/spaghetti this aft, will make some garlic butter and use up some leftover hamburg buns to slather on
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I am sorry reading this muz. You take care of yourself and let's hope hubs does not get it or anyone in your family.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We had it in Nov of 2020.It was like a really bad cold with a back ache like labor pains. Now it just feels like I have strep throat so hopefully it goes as quick as it came.

Comment

Muzette I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. A sore throat is sure not fun. I hope you can enjoy that stock you put on. My appetite has been terrible since I had Covid.

Comment

Well Muz that just sucks I do hope you feel better soon. At least your pup is feelin no pain

Comment

Well, well, well, Mother Nature is off on a bender again! Yesterday we hit almost 90, today We’ve barely gotten above 60 and it’s sprinkling now. All in all, I prefer this. I did a quick Grocery Outlet tun, I was hoping to get more of the canned dog food but it was all gone, but I did get more of my favorite Chobani yogurts and went to the bank to get some cash so I can get a haircut tomorrow.

I’m going to have more of the shrimp and asparagus risotto for dinner, it was quite tasty and I have quite a bit left.

Comment

Working...
                    X