Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Another humid day with the high of 80 and the low of 64 with a chance of rain that we need this afternoon and early evening.

Hamburgers, potato salad and fruit will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another HHH day. ***sigh***
    Headed to Muncie for what I hope is Joe's last dentist appointment. We have $80 in red lobster gift cards. Going to grab DGS after Joe's done and eat a late lunch.

Comment

Enjoy!!!!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I will eat very lightly this evening. I have a crowned tooth that need extraction and now the dang thing broke off. I am headed to the east coast this weekend. Sure happened at the wrong time. I am taking antibiotics for it now.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
          I will eat very lightly this evening. I have a crowned tooth that need extraction and now the dang thing broke off. I am headed to the east coast this weekend. Sure happened at the wrong time. I am taking antibiotics for it now.
          Ugh, I had that happen about 5 years ago. Four days before leaving on vacation I needed a root canal and temporary crown. Got the permanent one put on when I got back.

Comment

All the grandkids were over and my daughter brought her dog for a play date. My dog is wiped out thank goodness. We did hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch.

Comment

It’s been another gorgeous day here, temperatures in the 70’s, just about perfect. I’ve been busy, mailed Ken’s pacemaker monitoring system back to Medtronic, put some items that were taking up space out to the storage shed, posted some ads for the riding mower (it’s so big, I don’t feel safe using it), changed the air filter on the furnace, all in all a productive day. I did almost all the prep work for tonight’s dinner yesterday.

I’m trying out a recipe for German Frikadellen tonight. I mixed all the seasoning into the meat yesterday and even uncooked it smells good! I’m having spaetzle and steamed yellow squash with it.

Comment

Our day here was flipsy flopsy....weather wise, I changed my clothes 4 times lol.
                Dinner was maple syrup glazed pork chops, rice and peas
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                X