Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast and we finally got some much- needed rain. It rained midmorning yesterday off and on till this morning. More rain is forecasted for today. The high will be 80 and the low of 68.

Pasta with meatballs, salad and garlic bread will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another cold day. The sun was out this morning but very soon the black clouds came in a dumped more rain. We both had doctors appointments this afternoon and had our influenza vaccines. I need to have an MRI on my bad knee so we'll see what that reveals but I'll wait until next week so we can give our time to Andrew. Next week he will be back at school.

Dinner tonight was crumbed chicken tenders made into sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and onion. It was ok but I prefer the crumbs that I make myself.

Early to bed tonight so we can be on time to pick Andrew up. We are doing sand artwork tomorrow and then on to the Club for lunch. I believe ice cream will be on the menu...
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Oh boy did it rain this morning. The dog was a jerk about having to wait to go for a walk. I have been tracking my walking and we have been doing 20-30 miles a week so to celebrate not being lazy I went and bought some fancy walking shoes that were stupid expensive. I had to try them out this afternoon once it stopped raining and I do not regret getting them one bit.

My freezer got left open a hair. Things were thawed but still cold so hopefully none of it kills me because with the price of meat I am not tossing it. Thankfully there is not a ton of stuff in there. I think I will be ready to order another half a cow in 6-8 weeks. I grabbed a pot roast that was thawed out so that is dinner with a salad.

Comment

So horribly humid. The forecast is mid to high 90s for the week. I started cleaning the kitchen. I wear out quick got fridge and inside couple cabinets. Then told Joe don't want to cook SOOOO had a coupon for buy one get one free subway YAY

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy today. I did two loads of laundry this morning, one more to go and I’m done for a couple weeks. I did a big Walmart run this afternoon, seemed I was running out of all the important stuff and I won’t have a chance to go again this week. I also got my car washed while I was out too, it really needed it.

I’m going to bake 2 chicken thighs that were marinated in chili lime marinade and sprinkled with Penzeys chicken taco seasoning and I’m going to make a batch of cilantro lime rice and some yellow squash to go with it.

Comment

Working...
          X