Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Another HHH day with the high of 88 and the low of 72. Ick!!!!!!

Dinner tonight will be meatballs sandwiches and ice cream with strawberries over it.

What are you having for dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Just HH here. no haze. Calling for 92 no rain in foreseeable future.
    going to throw some cube steak, mushroom soup in crock. Have doc appt today which is going to make me miss knit group I'll put a very few potatos in and peas for Joe

Comment

It’s been a very pretty day today, a bit warmer than it has been. I really slept late this morning, I guess that shopping trip wore me out yesterday. I got all the ceiling fans dusted today and finished up the last of the laundry and did a scrub job on my sliding glass door. I’d kind of made a mess of it when I pressure washed my back porch a couple of weeks ago. I still need to wash the cushion on my front porch bench, I’ll do it in a bit and it’ll dry better when the sun hits that side of the house. The sun doesn’t set until about 9:30 pm at this time of year.

I really have no clear idea about dinner tonight. I have a few choices easily available and they all sound pretty darn good. I should probably finish up the baked chicken, cilantro rice and squash I made yesterday, it was so good and I don’t need to do anything but put it in the microwave. Yep, that sounds perfect!

Comment

My son-in-law cooked this evening. Spicy and very tasty Thai dish.

Comment

Yesterday was such a full day that I was too tired to post last night. John and I picked Andrew up at about 9am and went to Maccas for a mid-morning snack and a long play in the playground. From there we went to a pop-up school holiday event where he could do a coloured sand picture to to take home. It's events such as this that his colour blindness is very apparent, much to John's dismay. The colour blindness gene is carried through his family. From there we went to our Club for lunch, a little play on the indoor play equipment and then back home for the afternoon. At 5.30pm we set off to a beautiful theatre in Adelaide for the live performance of Frozen, The Musical. It was absolutely stunning, although there were some scenes that were a little scary for young children. We arrived home at 10.30pm and Andrew was asleep on the couch by 10.35pm... *LOL*

We didn't have a proper dinner. John wasn't feeling great so decided not to eat. I had a sushi roll before we left for the theatre, intending to have the second one when we got home, however I forgot to retrieve it from Julia's fridge.

image.png
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
          X