rosie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosie

I know it is better giving then receiving but please feel free in keeping this weather over your state and not sending it this way please. The next 8 days will be brutal but at least we got some much needed rain. Thanks for that!!!!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

just came in from feeding OMGOSH not a breath of wind and the humidity is thru the roof. I feel for ya LTB. I am not a happy camper either. I don't like any extreme cold or hot.

Comment

How is your garden doing? Getting some tomatoes, cukes and getting ready for second round of green beans in a week or so. The two plants on the table on the porch by the bench are huge. I cannot believe I have grown them. They are beautiful and so enjoyable.

Stay cool and tell Joe "Hi!". Have a good one and stay indoors!!!!

Comment

Worse garden I've ever had. Had a few beans, vines are dying. First tomato finally turning
        Glad yours is doing good. It's such a pleasure when they do good. Yes! Your plants are beautiful. Good job
        Last edited by rosie; 07-19-2022, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I think the lack of rain is why your garden is not doing good. Having the raised garden beds has helped my plants I think as I can soak them good. I have lots of cherry tomatoes that when they ripen if you were nearer, I would share but will have no problem eating them. No problem. Just love them. Those and the cukes are my favorites.

Sorry you are missing knit group but hope all goes well with the Doctor visit.

Comment

Working...
          X