Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The high will be 80 and the low of 69 with the humidity gradually lowering somewhat. Partly sunny so hopefully that will stop the heat from feeling so hot.

Dinner will be salmon patties, mashed potatoes and green beans from the garden and sliced tomatoes from the garden also.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Ditto on the weather. I opened all the windows and doors so I hope their right.
    we're having ham, eggs, fried potatos & toast. Easy peasy

Comment

Heat/humidity GONE!!!! On that note, I thought it was a good day to cook up a meatloaf...I will fry up some potatoes/onions and I picked up a cauliflower for just $2.99.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

The grandkiddos spent the night and just left. Whew, kids are exhausting. I have to watch them the rest of the week excluding tomorrow. I am making chicken parm and ready for bed!

Comment

It’s been a very pretty summer day, but it’s definitely warming up quite a bit. I had my lawns cut this morning and I think Jeremy is going to take the cat later this week. I had a really nice visit with my sister yesterday, she could definitely see why we wanted to live up here. She had been worried about it, especially since Ken passed, but once she saw the house and neighborhood and town she felt very relieved. She definitely plans on coming up again.

I’m going to make a cheesy smoked sausage, rice, zucchini stovetop casserole for dinner. I don’t think I’ll need to make anything to have with it.

Comment

Working...
          X