Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A partly sunny day with the high of 79 and the low of 64. Such a relief.

Mac and cheese will be dinner along with ham, garden green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We are going to the fair today so I will be getting some straight to the rump food.

Comment

Cool 70 and humid. Had to get up way early for test on aortic stent. They thought might be leaking. Gal said she didn't see any leaks, so thats good. Anyway went back to bed & didn't get up til 11:30. We're gonna have whatever is in the fridge. Will be a crazy meal but whatever.

Comment

Happy you are alright rosie.

Comment

TY LTB it's been a bit stressful. Hoping I didnt have to have surgery. *** relief***

Comment

It’s been pretty darn warm today. It’s quite a bit warmer south of me, my little temperate zone seems to be somewhat sheltered from the heat. The breezes come in from the coast through the Strait of Juan de Fuca and flow around Whidbey and Camano Islands and right up the hill to Stanwood. It’s still warm enough that I’ve got the AC on though. I’ve kept all the blinds closed all day to keep the heat out. It’s supposed to be like this all week. Ugh.

I put a 3 lb pork butt in the crockpot this morning with the seasonings and citrus to make Cuban pork roast with mojo sauce and it smells heavenly. I’m going to make some instant mashed potatoes (not turning on the stove!) and have salad with it.

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

hope is all ok rosie
                leftover meatloaf for us here, and the rest of delicious cauliflower..it tastes like end of season harvest, and some af french fries.
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

TY Mudder. I believe all is well.
                  really feel for your daughter & baby. Dang that sounds brutal.

Comment

Working...
                  X