Mudder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudder

I hope your son is feeling ok and you and your husband are also.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Oh, thank you for asking...we are all fine at our end. DIL is still in bed and feeling yucky. Poor GS cried and puked all nite...guessing maybe covid too? altho he is teething...no fever, whiny. Ugh. We stopped by to give some meds to them, if incase teething. This is so awful, when we can't help them.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Would he be old enough that he could have a home test used on him? I am sure his doctor could advise them in meds if he thinks he is infected. I hope your son does not get it as he is the caregiver at the moment. Also hope your DIL feels better soon.

Comment

well...now DS tested positive, so they are figuring that Kian does have covid. The only way they thought they may be able to swab him would be to wait til he's asleep, but they don't want to disturb him as he's only sleeping periodically and for short spurts. DS awoke in middle of nite with an achy back, and wondered what he'd done to hurt it, could not get comfortable in bed, then developed a pounding headache which Advil did not help. At least his wife is feeling better now and can come out of isolation. We were all supposed to be at the lake this holiday wknd...they were bringing their trailer. Too bad.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I am sorry I missed this, Mudder. I hope that your grandson and son are both doing better and that DIL has regained some of her strength back. I also hope you and your husband are both ok. Take good care.

Comment

Working...
          X