Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast at the moment with a chance of rain and a humid high of 83 and the low of 62.

Tuna melts, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and onion salad in oil and vinegar along with banana smoothies and rice treats will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Kinda over cast here, but nice and warm.
    A friend gave us some green & yellow beans from his garden...I will cook up a bunch of them along with breaded veal cutlets and some SideKicks
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It's 81 but very humid. Sunny. I'm hiding in A/C
      made a fritta tue. Then spent day in Muncie yesterday and ate at Chinese buffet. So goimg to finish the fritta. Oh the excitement.

Comment

It’s another very warm day today, I was out at about 2 pm and it was 87 at that time. Weather reports are saying it will be like this until Monday. It’s comfortable in the house for now without the AC on, so that’s good. My stomach is feeling much better today, thank goodness, but I’m still being careful about what I eat.

I’m going to heat up some of the Cuban pork roast and mashed potatoes for dinner and have some nice cold fruit with it.

Comment

I smoked a pork shoulder and made some pasta salad. We went on our normal walk today but I decided to walk a bit faster. I am so stinking stiff. This getting old is stupid.

Comment

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
            X