Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    It’s been a warm one today, just turned the AC on a few minutes ago. Today is the first time since my 29th birthday that I haven’t had Ken to celebrate with, it’s very strange. Not much else happening otherwise.

I’m going get a gyro sandwich from Gyro Stop down the street from me for dinner. I’ll have some ice cream for dessert.

Leave a comment:

• rosie
    replied
    I decided to tear rhe stove apart last night to clean it. Aarrgghh. It has enameled iron grates over burners. Big ol heavy things. My bag had a hole I didnt see so the ammonia leaked out and didn't do anything. So redid it. THEN didn't have SOS pads to clean the top. Tried the magic erasers what a joke. Got all my supplies today. Now I cant cook cause stoves not back together. Oh darn so leftovers heated in micro and air fryer. Good thing Joe is easy goin. Lol

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic July 30th Dinner Post

July 30th Dinner Post

It will be a sunny day with the high of 79 and the low of 59 and low humidity. A grateful gift.

I am roasting a turkey breast as the heat and humidity start again tomorrow afternoon and I will have leftover turkey I can use in various ways. Dressing, gravy, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, green beans and watermelon will be dinner.

What will you be having?
Working...
X