Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudless sky with the high of a humid 87 and the low of 68. A chance of late afternoon rain into the evening.

A club sandwich with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and lettuce from the garden and cantaloupe will be dinner.

What is your Monday evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am making taco soup. Not because I am in the mood for it on this hot day, but I had a bunch of smoked pork and beef to use up.

Comment

So stinkin humid. Not so hot @75. I took off this morning for hobby lobby. WOOHOO hit joanns too. Got my stove back together so facing reality today.

New recipe from the blog plain chicken. 3 cheese Italian sausage Alfredo bake. Baked a banana cake last night cause had 4 bananas going south.

Comment

I hope you found treasures rosie and of course yarn because I know you are low on it!!!!!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I am always low on yarn. ROFLOL. I believe I have more than I can use in this lifetime. BUT never enough!!! Want to make another cardigan with lighter weight yarn. So I got that. It's yarn bee DK soft and sleek. The color is linen. I can't wait to start. Hobby Lobby has yarn 30% off every other week making awesome yarn same or little cheaper than crap red heart.

Comment

I have picked up my dog from the vet today and he is happy to be home. Dang bill was high. Frankie had tummy issues as did her dogs so she dropped my dog at the vets and they medicated him for his stomach issue and boarded him.

I have laundry to finish and am headed to the kitchen to begin cooking soon.

have a great evening all.

Comment

Yikes, August 1st already. It’s quite a bit cooler today, mid 70’s right now, much more welcome to western WA residents. Well, it looks like I am officially owned by the front porch cat. I went to Petco and got a cat carrier so I can take it tomorrow to get scanned for a microchip and find out whether it’s a male or female. It won’t let me check, so the vet can do it. I’m going to set up some things in the backyard for it and provide shelter and shade. I have to laugh, about 8 pm for the last few nights the cat has been banging on the screen door to tell me it’s dinnertime. Pushy critter!

I’m going to have the rest of the gyro meat, rice and Greek salad that I got on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
              X