Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a HHH day with the high of 92 and the low of 74. The heat index can reach upwards of over 100 degrees. No outside work for me today. I feel for those working outside or who do not have AC.

A salad will be dinner along with garlic bread and fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I think tonight will be salad night here. Salad is easy to fix and is refreshing on warm days.

Comment

Strawberry daiquiris and whatever I find in the fridge lol.

Comment

A quick pasta dish here.
        DD and I are off to see Where the Crawdad's Sing mattinee, it is a stormy day so it will be nice to get out of the house
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s a beautiful day today, sunny, cool and comfortable. Well, I guess I officially own a cat now. She came back yesterday about dinnertime and has been here all day too. I took her down to the vet, no microchip, and yes, it’s a girl. I’ve got an appointment tomorrow at the NOAH Center for low cost spaying and some vaccinations. If I’m going to keep her I need to be a responsible owner. She’s very sweet natured and very pretty. I did name her Mendi, short for Mendica(n)t, (the N is silent,) defined as a beggar.

I’m having a Papa Murphy’s Greek Pepperoni pizza for dinner, I got it free for my birthday with their rewards.

Comment

Charlene whoooohooo I am happy the cat picked you!

Comment

Smart kitty. She picked a great place with super nice human for herself. love her name

Comment

Did you know cats can read minds? She must have been unhappy with me putting her in the carrier yesterday and guessed what we were doing today. No sign of her anywhere this morning so I have to reschedule. Little stinker will probably show up at dinnertime again. Whatever day I get her rescheduled she’s going to be in the house the night before and locked in a room until ready to leave.

Comment

Been there done that

Comment

I miss my cats. I have two that come in my yard to visit frequently. I usually keep water and food out for them because I am not sure the yard they come from has anyone living there now. I tried calling and didn’t reach anyone.

Anyway, the cats come to eat and bring presents. They left a dead frog and dead small snake in my patio room. I did not enjoy the gifts.

Have a good remainder of your day.

Comment

Working...
                    X