Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It started raining last evening and I saw at 1 this morning that a light show was flashing in the sky. It will be another very humid day with the high of 86 and the low of 71 with more rain predicted this evening.

Dinner will be a salad with a salmon patty gracing it along with garden lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber slices and radishes. I baked a sweet potato pie last night and that will be dessert.

What meal will you be having for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We are off to the lakehouse tonight so I will probably grill some burgers when we get there. Its so stinking humid and sticky outside.

Comment

Gray and drizzly and HUMID. Mid 80s later. Had very loud storms last night.

I have such a difficult time thinking of WHAT to cook. I think it will be pan fried fish. Either fried potatos or rice. Some sort of veggie.

Comment

HOTTTT! here too! DD and I paddle boarded on lake, swam and hung out for hours. Came up to make pasta sauce for dinner...how silly on such a hot day. Everyone is still at lake having refreshments
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy with a little rain this morning, very pleasant. Well, Mendi didn’t get spayed today. I couldn’t find her anywhere early this morning so I had to forfeit her appointment. She showed up about 1:30 pm with that “were you looking for me?” cat smile on her face. I have to reschedule and I’ll make sure I have her locked up in the spare bedroom the night before. Little sh*t! Since I got up so early this morning I needed a bit of a nap this afternoon.

I’m making Garlic Butter Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X