rosie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosie

How is Joe feeling? Better I hope and staying indoors as much as possible. Have you melted yet? Opened the door for a package and I do believe the humidity is worse than yesterday and feels like it is twice as hot as the temperature is.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hey LTB thanks for thinking of him he's all better and out weed eating. The humidity is horrid. I read what you're having this eve. I'm very happy for you!!! This is the worse gardens I have ever had. Only had a few little tomatos. Lettuce and Spinach barely came up. Everyone ive talked to is having same result. I believe this will be my last. Just a couple tomato plants next yr. I just can't take care of it anymore.

Comment

You are welcome. I hear you on taking care of a garden. I water nightly unless it rains of course and pull a lot of weeds and then the harvesting and use it up as the next round is right on the heels of the last. It just tastes so much better than the store bought, and my garden beds are right between both my doors, so access is so easy. It is all my flowers boxes that take more work but again, I just love all of them. They are just so beautiful. Well, all the pots of flowers, onion and garlic chives are added into the mix also. I water 18 containers all in all. If I were closer, I would share some tomatoes.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
      X