Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What can I say different when the weather again will be HHH with the high of 86 and the low of 72. There is a chance of rain this afternoon but a small one.

I made egg salad and tuna salad late last night so for a couple of days it will a choice of either along with cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, carrot and celery sticks and nectarines or plums.

What meal is calling out your name for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Your egg salad sounds good. I haven’t made that I in quite a while. I need to boil some eggs. Dinner this evening may become an omelet because I am to lazy to cook much else.

I ordered some pioneer woman dishes to match coffee cups that I already had. Now I need to find a place to keep them. Right now they are on the bar countertop of my kitchen. I needed dishes like I needed a hole in my head. When I remodeled my everyday dishes were given to goodwill. At least now I can set a table for a meal.

Comment

Dreadful out. HHH is not a strong enough description. !!!
      we're having breaded tenderloin sandwiches, zucchini patties

Comment

I agree but hotter then ---- did not seem right typing so went with HHH. It is a blast furnace when you open a door for going out, so I am not opening a door. Houses are closed up tight from what I can see from my windows. Hotter tomorrow.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, temperatures in the low 80’s with a nice breeze. I did a few things out in the yard earlier and a few things in the house.

I’m going to heat up some Buffalo chicken wings in the air fryer and have some pasta salad with it that I made last night.

Comment

Working...
          X