Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is looking like mostly sunny sky along with the high of 79 and the low a lovely 58.

I will be solo tonight so will have toast with peanut butter and a dish of fruit.

What meal will you have this Saturday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have a potato to bake and unless I change my mind dinner will be a baked potato and salad.

Comment

Lovely day! No one around at all today, beach is empty! I sat there alone reading until my neighbour came over and we had a nice chit chat.
      Heading out to a friends cottage for a few cold ones, then will return to a small roast beef I cooked in the crockpot, will have beef on onion buns and some fries in the AF
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It's been a most lovely day. High 70s & low humidity. Busy busy. Got bedding washed and on the line. Went to Greenville to get 500lbs chicken feed. Also picked up a shelving unit at Lowes. I'm turning back room into a pantry. Those basement steps are killer. Got home in time to get another load done. SOOOO needed something quick and easy. Spaghetti & small salad. Now dishes, shower & hit my chair. I'm pooped.

Comment

It’s really nice out today, sunny with puffy white clouds and pretty views. I did a Grocery Outlet and QFC run earlier, caught a really good sale on Patagonian pink shrimp and got quite a bit of produce. Not too much else happening around here.

I’m really undecided about dinner, I’m leaning toward either a chicken pot pie and salad or hot dogs on sourdough and fruit.

Comment

Working...
          X