Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny morning with the high of 79 and the low of 61 with a slight chance of rain.

Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy along with green beans, sliced tomatoes and cucumber salad.

What are you having this Monday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning
    Think today is supposed to be nice and warm, then apparently rain for next few days
    I have some book work & banking to do this morn...DD is coming over and we're going out for a long float this aft.
    Dinner is simple....a chicken pot pie from the freezer...I think I'll make a salad as well, our romaine is ready!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Enjoy your day on the lake with your daughter Mudder.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Ugh putting down my 18 yr old dog was the worst thing but also somewhat of a relief. I was able to take down gates and get the carpets cleaned. We put in cat doors so the girls can hide from the big dog. I feel like my house is actually clean again. I just finished scrubbing this morning and then ran some errands. Feeling lazy now so BLT for dinner.

Comment

Leftover clam chowder at my home this evening.

Comment

Muzette, I’m sorry to hear about your dog. It’s so hard when they get old.

It is a spectacular day today, so pretty out. I took a short drive to Camano Island earlier just so I could enjoy the views. Other than that there’s not much happening today.

I’m going to make some Costco Ultimate Fish Sticks and I’m going to have a package of Channa Masala (chickpeas with tomatoes, onions and spices) and maybe some Potatoes O’Brien.

Comment

Working...
            X