Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudy sky this morning with a chance of rain and the high of 78 and the low of 61.

Dinner will be salmon patties, baked sweet potatoes, salad and fruit.

What will be your evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Ditto weather.

Found a chuck roast yesterday. Put it in pressure cooker last eve. So were having beef noodles mashed potatos. My sister's favorite meal. She's coming between 4 and 5. I'll put the noodles in when I see the whites of her eyes.

Heading to Kroger. They have 1/2 pork loins buy one get one free. Gonna grab at least 4.

Comment

Giant Eagle for me tomorrow as chuck roasts at $2.99 a pound so will get probably 4 also. What would we do without sales? Between the sales and coupons, I can really walk out of a store with a small savings and most of the time, upwards of 40-60 dollars in savings. My last large savings shopping was $53.

Comment

Dang LTB I'd go wild with 2.99 chuck. Haven't seen it that cheap in forever.

Comment

Boneless no less! I will look for the best and biggest as I can always cut them down. They cut inhouse so the meat is always natural without all the chemicals pumped into the chicken, pork, beef and other meats. It will taste so good when the weather cools down and I can smell it cooking all day.

Comment

I had a great lunch today so this evening I will have a lite meal.

Comment

Weather was all wonky here, thought it was going to rain this morn and it was gorgeous...we all headed to lake for about an hour and then the rain came in! everyone dashed away home. Now its all cleared up and beautiful.
              Hubby has an upset stomach today, so he is not gonna be eating leftover tater tot casserole....he wants some soup/crackers. I will have my beloved turkey Hungry Man dinner haha, and save the tot casserole for tmo.
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

My daughters car died last week so I got her a decent used one for her birthday in a few weeks. Her boyfriend is all jerky about it saying she could drive his car, its gonna cost him money, why didnt anyone consult him or let him pick out a car for her. I got her the car just so he could never tell her you cant drive my car because I am a jerk today. She is thrilled though. I have nothing nice to say about him. Of course I bought her a car thats better than his because I am petty like that. Oh well, she will figure out life eventually.

I had all of the grandkids and the grand dog over today. It was exhausting. My dog will sleep so good tonight though, but we all had a good time.

I made Mrs. T's perogies for dinner with tons of onions and butter. Of course I thought I had sour cream and didnt. They were still tasty.

Comment

It’s a pretty warm one today, didn’t really notice until I left to go to a doctor’s appointment in Smokey Point. No sea breeze here! I got a really good night’s sleep last night, feeling much better. Not too much else going on here at all.

I know it’s warm, but I do believe I’m going to have more of the green chicken enchilada soup and some fruit tonight. It just sounds really good to me.

OK, I changed my mind. I was so hungry when I finished my doctor’s appointment that I went across the street and got a sandwich from Firehouse Subs, it was my first time there but won’t be my last, it was very good.
                  Last edited by CharleneG; 08-17-2022, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X