rosie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosie

How did it go with the pork loins yesterday? I hope you go what you wanted and nice ones.

I did great with the chuck roasts and got 4-4 lb. ones and will cut down into sizes for different uses and label what I will use them for so I don't forget what piece is for what. I will get at least 8 if not more meals from them. The meat cutter that was cutting them the size I wanted said he did not think they would last the week as they could not keep them in the case they were selling so fast. No limit on them, there never is on meat sales, so people were taking as much as they could for not only themselves, but family members.

I can smell them cooking already.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I imagine they were flying out at that price. So many things you can do with them. I know I would have loaded up of nothing else would grind them into ground chuck.

I got 4 good size loins. I usually have Joe trim and cut into cutlets but I think I'll keep one to cook in crock or air fryer. See recipes for that but mine always come out dry. They also had 90-10 ground beef. Picked up some of that. Then stopped by winners meat farm ( just down the road) got 10 lbs ground chuck. So it's all good for awhile.
    so glad ya got aome good deals

Comment

Didn't I though? I am so happy with how I did.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
      X