Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a clear sky with a high of 84 and the low of 66. It is somewhat humid also.

DGS said he will make dinner so I am sure whatever he makes will taste wonderful.

What is your meal plan for tonight?

Dang, forgot I need hitting post!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Happy Thursday...
    After some much given thought (NOT). I've decided today would be a good carryout day.. so on my way home from the office I'm picking up Gyros with fries, fried mushrooms and fried zuccini . I don't care for the ranch this place serves for the mushrooms and zuc.. so I'll use from the jar of ranch in the fridge at home.. Maybe I'll cook this week... maybe not. who knows...

Comment

Weather was kinda meh today, so we went into town and picked up some grocery specials and loaded up on some stuff for Kian, dishware, wet wipes, etc. we start looking after him tomorrow and every Friday after that..his other Grandma has him Monday's and then daycare the 3 other days, so far he is doing very well!
      More covid in the family! My SIL has it AGAIN as well, just feels a bit tired (she only had a stuffy nose 1st time) and her son has covid as well with no symptoms...and we live right next door to one another so we are often together a lot.... I tested today as I have been around them and also because of going to be with Kian. I'm negative.
      Dinner is just leftover mac & cheese for hubs and I, DS is going out.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s another beautiful day today, a little on the warm side though. It’s been kind of a lazy day today, nothing really needed to get done. I’m really making good progress on getting Mendicat and Abby used to each other. I had Mendi in the house for about an hour today and she did a full perimeter search and she and Abby pretty much ignored each other, so that’s good. I want to get her accustomed to the house for winter, don’t want to leave her out in below freezing temperatures. She is the sweetest cat, not shy at all and loves attention.

I’m going to heat up some of the paprika shrimp and yellow rice and have some salad with it.

Comment

It's been a sunny warm day. Humidity coming up.
          made a quick trip to stinkin WM just for milk. A gal pulled out in front of me on a back country road. I swear I do not know how I ever missed her. It was within a gnats breath. I was all shook up.
          Joe is giving me WAY more sympathy than I need he finished off all leftovers & I still have soup. So I'm gonna start cooking again tomorrow. ***sigh***

Comment

Working...
          X