Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a hazy sky with semi dark clouds with the sun playing peek-a-boo. The high will be of 80 and the low of 63. It is humid out with a chance of showers this afternoon.

DGS wants pizza and made the sauce last night, chopped veggies, shredded cheese and browned some sausage. I will start the dough today and have it ready for one of DGS's master pieces.

What will be your dinner this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny humid high mid 80s.
    pulled a lb cooked crumbled sausage for gravy with mashed potatos.

Comment

Having items precooked makes such a difference doesn't it?"

Glad you are feeling ok and up and around.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It really does. I really haven't had any problem at all. Joe can't believe it. He had and is still having problems. I didn't go where he did. Mine cost more but I think it's worth it after watching him.

Comment

Coolish rainy day today. We had our first day of looking after Kian today, most spent indoors, but all went really well! Had so much fun!
          Dinner is naan bread pizzas
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s quite a bit cooler today and very overcast. I’ve been busy, had a plumber out today to replace an outdoor faucet that was causing a big leak in the garage. One of the solder joints cracked and I put a bucket under it and it was leaking about 2 gallons a day. Not good! It’s fixed now. I have a feeling hooking up the pressure washer might have been the last straw for that solder joint. After that was done I went to Walmart and got Mendi a litter box and a few other items, then went to Costco for some other stuff. Now I’m just relaxing.

I picked up a rotisserie chicken at Costco and I’m going to have some Beecher’s macaroni and cheese and salad with it.

Comment

Working...
            X